Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What you girls dislikes most about nail salons, the tech, atmoshpere, or just services.?

I running a salon, and would like to get a general feel of you ladies dislike about nail salonsWhat you girls dislikes most about nail salons, the tech, atmoshpere, or just services.?
i wish the people that worked there were more talkative. and not to sound rude, but 90 % of nail salons have lttle asian girls working there that barely speak english. and i think this is really wrong





and when they talk on hte phone, or yell at each other in another language. its annoying cause their not conentrating.





i liek a cozy, warm, friendly enviroment. lots of magazines, music and talkative people.





hope; this helpsssssWhat you girls dislikes most about nail salons, the tech, atmoshpere, or just services.?
I would say the smell, although sometimes that is unavoidable, and I don't like when I am getting my nails done and the esthetician is talking to a co-worker or on the phone!
The smells are soo strong. I feel like I'm being poisoned every time I go in one.
I don't like when the nail technicians talk in Korean.
I think the stylists should be happier and make small talk.


That would be nice.
The smell and noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment