Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I have a Paslode Impulse Nail gun needs repair/servicing around Plymouth/S'ash/ area need to find a shop?

need some help in finding a tool shop/retailer that can provide servicing and repair for Paslode nail guns used in the construction industry plymouth/cornwall/saltash area~many thanksI have a Paslode Impulse Nail gun needs repair/servicing around Plymouth/S'ash/ area need to find a shop?
try hire station west opposite totem timber or any other hire shop , or there is a small shop in st beau on the hill right hand side if your driving down the hillI have a Paslode Impulse Nail gun needs repair/servicing around Plymouth/S'ash/ area need to find a shop?
Although I do not live in the UK, I also have problems finding service places. I have found that, although it takes up valuable time, it is better to do the repair myself, or, and this takes up money, buy new.





Good luck
  • estee lauder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment