Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do nail salon's offer acrylic services for toes? If so, do they offer them for guys?

I know the one that I go to does. I am sure that they will do acrylic for anyone who comes in and pays for it.Do nail salon's offer acrylic services for toes? If so, do they offer them for guys?
ewww! I should hope they don't let guys into nail shops!Do nail salon's offer acrylic services for toes? If so, do they offer them for guys?
ok??
Yes they do offer acrylic services for toes, and i believe they would service a male however it would be a bit more expensive then it would be for a woman. I would imagine this to be true only because i know a male pedicure is more expensive then a female pedicure.
i have never seen it but if they do they would do them on a guy just like a female i suggest just going and getting a pedicure they are great

No comments:

Post a Comment