Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Our dog needs it's nails cut. Does petco or petsmart offer nail cutting services?

Or do I need to take it to a vet o.o?Our dog needs it's nails cut. Does petco or petsmart offer nail cutting services?
Petsmart does nails and ears for $13. You can't have them do just nails though it's a package deal.Our dog needs it's nails cut. Does petco or petsmart offer nail cutting services?
For me I have to take my 160 lb. neo-mastiff (Thunder) to the vet. He is a big loveable teddy bear but does not let anyone mess with his paws. The vet gives him a ';cocktail'; that last about 20 minutes and he is fine, he gets his nails trimmed and he is ready to go get a burger at Burger King drive through. It has become a ritual.


Mike
I would ask your vet if he can cut the nails and how much he charges. You can call either Petco or Petsmart to find out what services they offer and the cost of each.
Ours does...my neighboor took her dog there...she was hit on the head by one of the groomers while my neighboor watched ;)





I take mine to the vet, or you can learn to do it yourself.
you can just drive it up to petco, they'll do it for you :)


they might even polish the dog's nails with nail polish :D
Just call a groomer...the one that does my Great Danes only charges $4. Petco and Petsmart are going to charge you more.
any petshop with a grooming station should clip nails. just phone and ask
I know petsmart does for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment